November 1, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 1: A Person


Hello November! I have been waiting for you <3

I blogged about Kenzie's The Thankful Project challenge about a week ago here and I'm so glad it's finally here! I am so ecstatic to start this month with so much positivity and gratitude, and continue being intentionally thankful all through Thanksgiving day.

Today's prompt is "a person" and I am proud to say that the person I am thankful for is my mother-in-law. Many people have mother in laws that are the types you tell jokes about, but not me. My mother-in-law is amazing. She is a very strong individual, and a woman really close to God. I am so grateful for everything she has done for my husband, for teaching him morals, and for loving him so unconditionally. I just want to thank her for raising her son to be the man I fell in love with--the love of my life, the man of my dreams. She has been an amazing role model to him, and, now, she is becoming the same to me. The moment I married my husband was the moment I had been blessed with another awesome mother. She is really fair and doesn't take side between her son and I. She gives me great guidance that I value so much. I am so honored to call her mom. There are no words to properly reflect how grateful I am to be her daughter-in-law. I love her so much!
I originally posted this picture in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.