October 31, 2013

Maylee's First Doctor Appointment

Happy Halloween!

Say hello to Daffy Duck! It was Maylee's first doctor appointment. Her daddy met us there at the Pediatrician's office. She received 5 shots, and a drop. She cried a few little ones, and did one big cry. When we got home I noticed that she seemed traumatized from the shots. I noticed that she would get startled whenever I am changing her diaper. Her arms would move around, and she would kick her legs out. I think she was shocked. She's such a good baby, though. She did so good at the doctor's office. I just kept talking to her and sooth her whenever she cries during diaper changes.

Nothing's gonna hurt you now, not while I'm around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.