November 28, 2013

The Thanksgiving Project Day 28: Free Day

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 28 and today's prompt is "free day."


Oh my goodness! I cannot believe today is the last day of The Thankful Project! I am so proud of myself for making it through the challenge. It wasn't always easy, but I stuck it out.

Today is a free-for-all. Since it is Thanksgiving Day, I want to reflect on this year as a whole. This year has been such an amazing year, and God has blessed me so much more than I deserve. A lot of things has happened. On New Year's Eve I found out I was pregnant. I started attending college. We found and purchased our SUV to travel around now that we have a baby. We went to Puerto Rico for the first time. We celebrated our first year being married ♥ We welcomed our precious little angel in August. My mom visited us--the last time we saw her was at the wedding.

We are going to some friends' house to celebrate Thanksgiving Day to enjoy great company and great food. I want to be thankful in advance for our friends who are hosting Thanksgiving this year. I am also thankful for all my family and friends.

I am also thankful for The Thankful Project--thank you Kenzie! The Thankful Project made me take the time to appreciate the fall season. It guided me to have a positive attitude each day. It pushed me to be intentionally thankful for the things I normally don't think about. The challenge has opened my eyes, by forcing me to recognize all the blessings I have. Being intentionally grateful this month has made me a happier individual. This month has been so amazing. Before The Thankful Project started, I made a conscious decision to have a positive mindset in life. The challenge was created at the perfect timing and it has definitely helped me establish that positivity.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.