November 27, 2013

The Thanksgiving Project Day 27: A Simple Pleasure

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 27 and today's prompt is "a simple pleasure."

Take time to enjoy the little things in life. The warmth of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night. Gathering up around the bonfire with friends. Watching my daughter sleep peacefully. Spending time with friends at the bowling alley. Getting my nails done. Going out with my best friends downtown and having the best nights of our lives. These are the things, the moments, that I am thankful for and want to cherish.

Frienship, Love, Health, Energy, Enthusiasm, & Joy are the things that make life worth living.

What simple pleasures are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.