December 4, 2013

I'm Back

Wow! Time does fly! I just blinked my eyes and next thing I know a week just flew by! It's nice to be away from blogging sometimes. It was definitely a much needed break and I didn't even know it.

My break was filled with football and shopping. I spent some quality time with family&friends. I got to reboot and now I am back all refreshed! woohoo!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving Day! I sure did :) My family came over to one of our friend's house, celebrated thanksgiving and feasted on some delicious food. I made some sweet potato casserole(my first time and it turned out great!) and my husband made some ham.

Raiders and Cowboys played on Thanksgiving football. Oh boy, did I enjoy that! It was nice to watch football with friends. Not to mention that I kept snacking. Have you had some salted pepper chicken from the Chinese restaurant?? If you haven't, you are missing out. IT'S THE BOMB. I suggest going to your nearest Chinese restaurant to get some right meow!

Selena Gomez performed for the halftime show. At least it was better than the Lion vs Packers. That's all I have to say about that.


I'm just so happy we won! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.