November 9, 2013

Bling, bling!

Just thought I'd share with you guys a special moment in my family. We got Maylee's ears pierced today. She is two months and a half old. She did so great today, just like how she did for her first doctors appointment. She cried a little bit, but that's about it. The earrings Terry and I picked for her are perfect. They catch the light so well, and they compliment her beauty amazingly. I didn't think she could get any cuter. I mean, her cuteness was up there, and her earrings add some extra bling! I am such a proud mama! Check out the pictures :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.