November 10, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 10: A Memory

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 10 and today's prompt is "a memory."

Before I begin with this prompt, I just want to say that I am really enjoying The Thankful Project! It's making me think of the blessings I should be grateful for. When I was younger, I didn't take the time to be grateful for a lot of things, so I am glad that The Thankful Project challenge was created.
It's hard for me to pick one specific memory to be thankful for today as I have plenty. I suppose, if anything, I want to be grateful for my childhood memories as a whole. These memories are so important to me because they remind me of my past, of how everything used to be. They are so vivid, so clear, it's like I get to relive my life. I am thankful for my memories because remembering them makes me appreciate what I have now more than ever. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.

Here are some pictures that remind me of my childhood:
Isn't it amazing how all it takes is one song to bring back a thousand memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.