November 9, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 9: A Photo


I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 9 and today's prompt is "a photo."

When I saw this prompt, one specific picture came to mind--that is, my grandmother's picture. I knew right away that this is the picture I wanted to talk about today because my grandmother was a big influence in my life. She helped raise me when I was a child. She provided for me, and taught me manners that up to this day live by. I am thankful for this picture because it keeps her in my thoughts. Even though my grandmother is no longer with us, I can still see her whenever I want to. With her pictures, she is not really gone, but in my heart.
 
Here are more pictures of her:

Do you have any photos you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.