December 10, 2013

FOUR THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME



≡ONE≡ I prefer Coca-Cola over Pepsi. Do you have a preference? By the way, Coca-Cola have a holiday bottle that are shaped and sized like ornaments. Never seen those before.

≡TWO≡ I have a sweet tooth. Cookies, candies, and chocolates are my weakness. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. Am i?

≡THREE≡ I love the holiday flavored lattes! Oh my goodness, Caramel Brulee, Peppermint, Gingerbread...Do I need to keep going? They are delicious! I've been drooping by Starbucks before I go to school. I am willing to be a few minutes late to class. That's how bad it is. Don't judge me, ugh =/

≡FOUR≡ I really like making things with my hands. I was just working on a Christmas ornament. Can you tell what it is going to be?

If I could choose a career for the rest of my life, I think I would be a crafter/designer. I can make stuff all day. I ♥ blog designing, interior decorating, painting, drawing, and so much more!

Linking with Noor! Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.