November 7, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 7: A Job



I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 7 and today's prompt is "a job."

Though I learned a lot of things from my first job, today, the job that I am intentionally thankful for is my job in the U.S. Navy. I was an Electronic Technician on the Nuclear Department side. Through this job I learned to be an independent person so quickly. I learned to stand on my own two feet, and not depend on other people to make things happen for myself. I learned that sometimes we have to do what we need to do, including leaving our families, to pursue our own career. If it wasn't for the Navy I don't think I would be where I am today. I definitely wouldn't have the relationship I have now. I wouldn't have met my loving husband, and all the amazing friends I met in the job. So, thank you, Navy!

Check out some pictures :)
What job are you most thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.