November 26, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 25: Something You Know

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. This post is for Day 25 and the  prompt is "something you know."

If there is something I know, it would be that God exists. Now Now now...I know there are people out there who don't believe in God. That person might be you, and I guess that's okay. I am not here to lecture you what to do with your life. Plus, this is my blog and you're not about to tell me what to believe, or not believe, so shut your face. But seriously, if this "stuff" offends you, then look away and check back again tomorrow for a different post. Or don't come back at all, whichever pleases you.


I am thankful knowing that He exists for a lot of things. I know that I am not alone because God never leaves my side. I know that He watches over my family. I know that I can do things as long as I put my mind to it because God will not give me a burden I can't handle. I know that God loves me. Everything in my life exists because of God's goodness.

I'd rather live my life believing in God and discover at death that He does not exist rather than to live as an unbeliever who discovers at death that God is real.

What knowledge are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.