November 17, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 17: A Room

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 17 and today's prompt is "a room."

The room I am thankful for is our living room. It's not our permanent living room because we are only renting this condo. But I guess in a way it is ours because we make it our own. It is our "home." I am so grateful that we have it. Everything pretty much happens here. We watch our favorite T.V. shows, and movies in this room--oh, and I almost forgot about football! Since I don't have a craft room yet, this is where I also do my sewing, and all kinds of crafting. Not to mention, I also do my homework on the coffee table. Ok now, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I know we don't sound too organized, but I LOVE OUR LIVING ROOM because it serves as a common room for our family (and friends when they come over). This is where the special moments for our first year as a family of three take place. The moments that occur in this room are so valuable because they make us who we are. I know that when we finally own a house, our living room there will be even more amazing because it will be our own and we will be making memories there too!

What room are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.