November 16, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 16: Something You Own

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. It's Day 16 and today's prompt is "something you own."

I've owned my Canon Rebel T2i for a few years now. I just looked at Canon's website and I didn't know they are up to T5i already. I can't believe how long it's been since I purchased this baby! When I made the purchase I hardly knew anything about DSLR cameras--I still don't know everything, but I am more comfortable operating it. I have never owned a camera with as much buttons and knobs in my life!

I know it's not the newest, or most advanced DSLR out there and I'm not even gonna get into which is better, Canon or Nikon. I recognize you, Nikon owner! but I am grateful that I own this camera because I get to capture pictures of the people and things that mean a lot to me. I am thankful that I can take a picture of something precious and have something tangible to remember special moments with because those precious moments don't last forever.

When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes but when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls. -Ted Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.