November 6, 2013

Currently

LOVING: Maylee sleeping. She looks so peaceful, and sometimes I think she's having the most awesome dreams because she smiles in her sleep. I swear, I can stare at her all day long. I am also admiring these clay brooches my friend created for me(more details later on a different post). Terry got a new job. He's still in the military but he has a different office now. I love it because he gets to come home a lot sooner now! <3

WANTING: These rompers from Lulu*s and Forever 21.They are so gorgeous! I'd gladly wear any of those. But I'm thinking since it is getting colder, I should probably get the longer ones. Wouldn't wanna be freezing my butt off now! haha

READING: 24 Clear Signs You're a Mom, 13 Reasons I'm the Worst Person to Start a Lifestyle Blog, and I still have a long way to go to finish the book Ender's Game. I really am sucking. I said I was going to read that book but I've been stuck in Chapter one for weeks now. I really need to get my acts straight, and just do it.

DOING: I'm watching the DIY Channel(my go-to channel! And yes, this is the reason why I haven't been reading. I'm getting too distracted watching television) and waiting for Terry and my mother to get home. He is picking her up from the airport. The last time I have seen her was on our wedding day. I cannot believe it has been about fifteen months. That's way too long!

On that note, loves, I am going to take a shower! Good night!

What are you up to today? Feel free to do your own "currently" post on your blog. Don't forget to put the link of your post in the comments section so everyone can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.