October 21, 2013

To Do List

One of the biggest things that changed after Maylee's birth is my routine. My world now revolves around my precious little baby girl and cleaning the house became second. While that is fine and dandy, recently I have been finding myself not doing the things I need to get done. It's better now than it was the first few weeks, but I still set things aside and push things back the next day, and then the next day, then the next day. You must know what I mean. I don't think I am alone when it comes to this kind of thing.

So in order to fix this problem I am currently dealing with, I figure I should pick up the old "To Do List" strategy. I know it may be a little too tedious but it should work. Plus, doing it this way gives a sense of order to my day. I plan on writing out the things I need to get done before going to bed, then the next morning, that's when I'm going to start knocking things out of my list. This should also help me feel more accomplished because then I have a visual that I am doing other things besides taking care of Maylee. 

This is my list for today:

1. Make Maylee's 2 month appointment.
I have procrastinated enough on this one. Her two months is coming up!

2. Pay phone bill.

3. Pay electric bill.

4. Fold laundry.
We folded some friday night but we still have piles upon piles of clothes in our bedroom, which, by the way, is so not romantic! They never seem to go away!

5. Clean the kitchen & dining room.
This are the rooms I have on my chore list specifically for monday.

6. Give Maylee a bath.

On a different note, I am REALLY going to finish reading this book:
I've had the series for years now. What year was it... 2008. Oh my goodness! I have been trying to read it but I kept putting it down, and never get past Chapter 1 haha. But now I really have to read it. I found out they are releasing a movie about it in November, that's in a few days! I refuse to watch the movie before reading the book. I think a lot of movies don't do the books justice, just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.