October 3, 2013

Fall


I love Fall, from pumpkins, to the smell of cinnamon. Oh, and not to forget the TV series Once Upon A Time Season 3 came out last sunday! Being that I live in sunny San Diego, it's quite difficult to get the feeling of Fall. Leaves don't really turn colors, though I wish they do. Even though this is the case, it doesn't mean we cannot celebrate Fall in our own ways. My friend Cassandra came over yesterday for breakfast and brought some pumpkin and spice. I made us some pumpkin pancakes and we ate it with some scrambled eggs and bacon. Typical breakfast with a pumpkin twist. Michelle and Grace came over right around lunchtime and I grilled us some hamburgers. We were going to bake some pumpkin cupcakes but we didn't get a chance to, so I guess that will happen some other day in the future. Can't wait to make some!

How about you, are you doing anything for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.