July 7, 2013

31W.4D

I ordered a cupcake stand four days ago, and it finally got here! The stand has five tiers that can hold up to 90 standard cupcakes or 150 mini cupcakes. It's got interlocking pieces so it's going to be pretty easy to assemble. It's washable, durable, and reusable. I love that the cupcake stand is adjustable, too, so if I am not going to have a really big event/party then I can set it up such that I am only using some of the tiers!
ImageImage
I have been saving these three different colors of cupcake cups that perfectly go together. They have animals on the bottom! :D
ImageImage
It's going to be so cute! I am so excited for this baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.