June 27, 2013

Bachelor of Science in Nursing

30 weeks as of yesterday! I am super excited about this baby!

I talked to my advisor yesterday, and I had him switch my major, from Business Administration to Nursing. I feel like its one of the wisest decision I've made recently. I have been talking to a few of my friends who are nurses, and they tell me how much they love their job. Even though it will take me longer to get a Bachelor degree in BSN compared to BA,  I know that it will be worthwhile  in the long run. My grades are looking good so as long as I keep it up, I will most likely get picked because of my GPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.