December 26, 2013

4 BIG BLOG GOALS IN 2014


First of all, I just want to express my gratitude to all of you who continue to follow me and read my work. And if you are just tuning in, welcome! I won't say that "without you I won't be here", because this is not true. I love blogging and I always will. But I will say that I love you guys for being awesome, and for supporting me on my blog. It's such a wonderful feeling knowing that I can reach a crowd and that there are people who read what I have to say.

While you were not my main reason for starting this blog(it was originally just to record my family life), your continual support has definitely fuel my desire to blog more and produce more vivid, and more meaningful contents.

Friends, your support has inspired me to improve my blog and expand my horizon so as to provide you much better contents. So without further ado, here are my list of things I am considering on doing around the blog in the year 2014:

PURCHASE A DOMAIN
I am super excited about this and I have put a lot of thought into this. I figure if I really want to own my work and my brand, this is the way to go.

MAYBE SWITCH TO WORDPRESS.ORG
This one I am not entirely sure yet. I still gotta do more research. But I did hear about Blogger deleting blogs in the past and I am not risking anything. This blog means so much to me. I have put hours upon hours of work into it, and I am not about to let my efforts go to waste. Did you switch from Blogger to Wordpress? Please help a friend :)

NEW BLOG DESIGN
It's not Christmas yet and I am already tired of this Holiday design hahaha. This is why I switch my blog design so much. I can't stick with one thing. This is actually not a bad thing. I'm sure you guys would also get sick of this Holiday layout, if I keep it.

 INTRODUCE EMPOWERING CONTENTS
As a blogger and being a part of the blogging community, I just want to reach more bloggers who shares the same interest that I do and, hopefully, develop friendships with them along the way. I figure, what better way to accomplish this but to support and encourage women to embrace femininity and their inner beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.