November 24, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 21: Something That's Easy To Take For Granted

Be prepared for non-stop Thankful Project posts. Like two or three a day! Hey, I need to catch up, alriiight? I have been so busy with school work, but today was the last day of my class for this month. Woohoo! *dances around* Sad part is that my next class starts this Monday. Hardly any break! I am taking Spanish class for a month. How I am going to learn a new language while taking care of a 3-month baby beats me. Wish me luck! haha Oh my goodness guys, I just want the holiday break to start now! I need time away from school haha

I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for The Thankful Project. This post is for Day 21 and the  prompt is "something that's easy to take for granted."

We humans are so busy. When we wake up, we start getting ready for the day ahead of us. We are so caught up with our daily routine that we often fail to see and value the blessings that are given to us. We often take for granted that we are able to get out of bed and do the things we do because God has blessed us with one more day on earth.

When was the last time you stopped what you are doing to thank God for the day? Has it been awhile? I used to take the present moment for granted but now I set aside a time to be grateful of my blessings. Before I go to bed, I make it a point to have a quiet moment and pray to God. I thank him for the day that I have been given and for blessing me with my family and friends.

If you are tired of living the same boring life, perhaps it is time to change your ways. It all starts with the attitude you face each day with. You'd be surprise how much a single positive thought can affect the day's outcome. Each morning, when you open your eyes, think only three things; Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Stop wishing away the days, waiting for better ones ahead, and start enjoying your life. I know it may be hard to be thankful at times but all things are possible with God. Always believe something wonderful is going to happen. Even with all the ups and downs, never take a day for granted. Cherish the little things and hug the ones you love.


Don't take anything for granted and live each day to the fullest because you never know if it will become your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.