December 23, 2013

MY PRETEND BIRTHDAY PARTY

Hello friends! By the time you guys read this, I will be in Virginia to spend Christmas and New Year with the fambam. If you come to my birthday party today--that is, if I would throw a party--these are the ridiculous things you will see:

+ CAKE FIREWORKS +

But these CUPCAKE FIREWORKS would do too! Can somebody bake me some of these? Oh, please, pretty please?

RED VELVET CUPCAKES? Uhmm...yes!

Or these :)

Then we can make some noise with these COLORFUL PARTY HORNS. I know they usually have these on New Year parties, but it's my birthday and whatever I say goes.

And, of course, a BIRTHDAY PARTY HAT!

So, you wanna come to my birthday party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's definitely appreciated. I read every comment and try to respond to them so don't forget to leave your contact information so I can reply back.